WINTER/SPRING 2020 – HOW TO ORDER & FAQ's
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated price list and delivery schedules, as this changes from month to month.
We are applying strict hygiene measures on the farm. Our drivers have been trained in contactless deliveries and we are doing everything we can to minimise risk. Wine sales will resume when the alcohol ban is lifted.
DELIVERIES: COST AND BULK DISCOUNTS
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR MINIMUM ORDER IS STRICTLY R1500 (EX VAT).
- Free delivery on minimum orders of R 1 500+ (ex VAT) on main routes.
- Free delivery and 5% discount on orders of R 8 000+ (ex VAT) on main routes.
- Free delivery and 7.5% discount on orders of R 30 000+ (ex VAT) on main routes.
- Courier orders dispatched once a month at delivery fee of R6.90/kg
WHAT WE NEED TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER:
- Name, delivery address, contact number and your final order.
- Your choice of cuts if ordering portioned meat.
HOW OFTEN DO WE DELIVER ON MAIN ROUTES?
At least once a month.
WHAT ARE OUR MAIN ROUTES?
- Cape Town via Garden Route (N2) and/or West Coast (N7)
- Gauteng via Bloemfontein (N1) and/or Klerksdorp (N12)
HOW OFTEN DO WE DO COURIER RUNS?
Once a month.
WHAT IS IN THE FIELD BLEND?
Hard Red wheat, Witwol wheat, Khorasan (kamut) and rye. Not the easiest flour to bake with but incredible flavour.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN STOCK?
- Maize products: polenta, familiemeel (pap flour), fine maize meal, whole maize
- Meat: goat, lamb, beef, pork, venison (limited stock - enquire at email@example.com)
- Wine, but not available while the alcohol ban is in place.
WHEN WILL SOLD OUT PRODUCTS BE AVAILABLE AGAIN?
- Pecan nuts – Sept 2020
- Pumpkins and other veggies – January 2021
- Wheat and rye – January 2021
- Popcorn – May 2021
I'M LOOKING FOR GM FREE MAIZE.
You've come to the right place. Our products are certified organic and that means no GM seeds and no chemical or synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
I'M LOOKING FOR GM FREE WHEAT.
All wheat is GM free, rest assured. There is currently no approved GM wheat seed anywhere in the world.
WHAT IS OUR RESPONSE TIME TO E-MAILS AND ORDERS?
Up to two weeks. We leave mails unread so that we do not miss your order. We will move orders online soon.
"Please, patience please, patience please, I'm creating a dream" - Xavier Rudd